RE: [riena-dev] Example code, scattered across the riena.* namespace

Rienaers,

Thanks Christian and Elias for your comments. Anybody else have any thoughts on this?

By the way, I just stumbled upon the Eclipse platform "API rules of engagement" (what a wonderful name...). If I understand correctly, examples for project "foo" should go into org.eclipse.foo.examples.*
http://help.eclipse.org/galileo/topic/org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv/reference/misc/api-usage-rules.html (section "How to tell API from non-API")

To me the client/server demo, the snippets, and the example client are all example code showing how Riena can be used. Anyway, make of this what you want. I do agree it would be a lot of work, so I understand that this is not a priority for now... Just thought I'd share the link. (Some other interesting tidbits in that document, btw, like passing/accepting null in API method parameters.)

Cheers,
Yang

compeople AG
Untermainanlage 8
60329 Frankfurt/Main
fon: 069 / 27 22 18 0
fax: 069 / 27 22 18 22
web: www.compeople.de
Vorstand: Jürgen Wiesmaier
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Christian Glanz
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister Frankfurt HRB 56759
Ust-Ident.-Nr: DE207665352