[riena-dev] Make example client downloadable from Riena website?

Rienaers,

What are your thoughts on making executable products of the Example Client (the one with the ridgets playground etc) available for download on our web site?

We could start by releasing, say, a Win32, Win64, and Mac version. Obviously we should either export the products manually every now and again, or maybe even automate it so that the executable always reflects the current HEAD code.

I think this could be great for people interested in Riena to instantly get a feel of how Riena applications work and look like.

Regards,
Yang

compeople AG
Untermainanlage 8
60329 Frankfurt/Main
fon: 069 / 27 22 18 0
fax: 069 / 27 22 18 22
web: www.compeople.de
Vorstand: Jürgen Wiesmaier
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Christian Glanz
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister Frankfurt HRB 56759
Ust-Ident.-Nr: DE207665352