[riena-dev] EclipseCon 2010

Hi Riena-committers, contributors and interested parties,

we have submitted a number of talks for the EclipseCon 2010, if any of this sounds interesting to you, let the program committee know by attaching a comment to the submission. This will increase the likelyhood that talks get accepted.

https://www.eclipsecon.org/submissions/2010/view_talk.php?id=1187
- Do more with less - write better RCP applications with Eclipse Riena

This is a tutorial where you get to write your own Riena application in a two hour session that I do together with Elias Volanakis.

https://www.eclipsecon.org/submissions/2010/view_talk.php?id=1182
- This is a short 25 minute talk (Elias and me) where we highlight the new stuff that is coming with Riena 2.0

https://www.eclipsecon.org/submissions/2010/view_talk.php?id=1142
- This is a talk about the new SWT/Qt platform that we are creating. SWT/Qt is not an Eclipse project and not part of Riena but driven by the requirements from Riena applications. The talk is a short talk with an introduction and a very cool demo.

Please post comments. The committee will certainly choose based on the interest from the community.

christian

Back to the top