[riena-dev] DisabledMarkerVisualizer - quick update

A quick update about my work on DisabledMarkerVisualizer on the 2.0 stream:

- I'm adding the ability to hide the scrollbars. However the Tree has
an SWT Bug (297797) that causes the scrollbar to stay visible. Will
investigate a bit tomorrow but don't have a lot of hope for a quick
fix
- I suggest setting the default value for the "hide content when
disable" to false. It does not make sense to have _two_ paint
listeners on some widgets (i.e. for hiding the content and for
"shading" it).

Kind regards,
Elias.

--