Re: [riena-dev] [build] .map file change on HEAD

ah ok mixing build3 and build3scp is probably a mixup. we actually placed the two in both prebuild directories. We are currently only building the branch on our build servers so go ahead changing the HEAD build. The reason was that every now and then we got connectexception downloading the .jars using HTTP and since it only runs once a night, I got fed up with it and decided to retain a local copy.....

Pretty annoying problem that only the SCP build have and not the Riena build....

christian