AW: [riena-dev] Riena ImageStore and ImageState

Hi Ekke,

at the moment this feature is not used.

It can be used only in the navigation (Module or Sub-Application Switcher).

The standard SWT Widgets do not support images for different states.

In the navigation it must be implemented. Therefore the implementation of EmbeddedTitleBar (and its renderers) and SubApplicationTabRenderer must be changed.

Maybe some other parts of the Riena code should use this feature: e.g. ShellRenderer

Please enter bug reports.

Greetings

Thorsten