Re: [riena-dev] TableRidget and Sets

Hi Ekke,

I take it we didnt pay much attention :-). Sorry for that.

I looked at the TableRidget code and it seems that it is currently using IObservableList and has no Set support. That is worth a bugzilla entry and then you, Elias or someone can start implementing it.

I am not sure if that requires a TableRidget2 which I would not really like. Rather we need new bind methods that supports IObservableSet as parameter or somehow detects it it is passed an arbitrary object....

Does that make sense ?

christian