Von: riena-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:riena-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von ekkehard
Gesendet: Dienstag, 11. November 2008 15:54
An: Riena Developers list
Betreff: Re: [riena-dev] Riena Logging

Liebig, Stefan schrieb:

Hi Ekke,

Ok, I got it. It is a while ago when I did this.

When we get log events and the logging is not yet fully initialized the events get buffered until the logging is ready.

what do you mean by 'fully initialized' ?

those three DEBUG log statements are printed to console for all 410 services

Those buffered events will also be written to the console with a ConsoleLogger (System.out/err).

Maybe this step is not really necessary. I guess you would like to have a clean console.

yes ;-)

ekke

Stefan