Re: [riena-dev] Riena Logging

Christian Campo schrieb:
Stefan knows more about this and he can answer that question when he returns next week. I think when I look at the code in LoggerMill what happens is that if you have include equinox.log in your runtime, you will get an OSGi Service ExtendedLogReaderService.

If we find that service we try to register there any instance of the class in extension point org.eclipse.riena.core.logging.listeners. That listener must be a org.osgi.service.log.LogListener. If there is no extension we have a fallback strategy to then register the SysoLogListener......

So maybe you could write a LogListener that feeds the log entries into slf4j and that would work for you.

thanks - that helps...

ekke

Back to the top