Re: [riena-dev] 1.0.0.M5 is coming

We didnt have as much time as I wished to look into the SWT Designer issuer. However I did create a new view with SWT designer that is now in the Riena Example Client.

Basically you can design your view with SWT Designer and then after some manual steps use it in Riena.

- addUIControl for every Widget that you want a ridget for
(addUIControl is important because you need to give the widget a name like "firstname")
- modify the createViewPart method into basicCreateViewPart
(that step is necessary because the super call has an implementation that should not be overwritten)

that last step is a little awkward because SWT Designer in return can not edit view if the widgets are created in another method. We will work on a better method.

Other than that, it works pretty cool. :-)

christian