Re: [riena-dev] 1.0.0.M5 is coming

Christian Campo schrieb:
Hi Riena developer,

M5 is approaching fast. We plan to have the final build end of this week or beginning of next week.

great to hear that you're in-time :-)
Make sure:

- your code is checked in
- unit tests work
- you have updated the News and Noteworthy in the wiki with the thing you did http://wiki.eclipse.org/Riena_New_And_Noteworthy

are there any news you proposed some time ago
what to watch if SWT designer is used to design the views

thx

ekke
btw: there will be 2 more blogs from my series "logging in osgi enterprise applications"
http://ekkes-corner.blogspot.com/
so in my last part I can talk about Riena logging with M5
then I'll start a blog series "making an OSGI server run with Equinox, Riena, EasyBeans"

Back to the top