[riena-dev] Riena New & Noteworthy?

Hi Rienaers,

I noticed that our download page does not include any new & noteworthy
information for M3, that highlights the interesting changes for this
milestone.

>From my POV, not having one is a missed opportunity to show off the
progress we've been making. Plus, most Eclipse projects provide that
kind of information.

Would we like to have a N&N for M3/the future?

In my experience it is much easier to keep updating the N&N as we go,
instead of creating one before the milestone/release. With RAP we have
been publishing a N&N for each milestone and merged everything together
on one page before the release.

What do you think?

Kind regards,
Elias.