Re: [recommenders-dev] [snipmatch] should we announce a prototype drop?

Agreed. When I wrote "bare minimum" I was thinking MVP :) Definitely
not going for a fully-fleshed out offering.

If we can soon have a version that people may actually adopt (and I
think we can), rather than just trying it as a "demo", I think we
should announce then.