Re: [recommenders-dev] [snipmatch] should we announce a prototype drop?

We spoke about preparing for users this morning (well, morning my time
:). I think we're close but not quite there yet. I'd prefer that we
wait until users might actually adopt SnipMatch, rather than just test
it. The announcement might also be more useful then.

Chen - what do you think is the bare minimum required before users
might actually adopt SnipMatch (using it on a regular basis)?