Re: [recommenders-dev] How to start with Recommender's source code

Ok, i will read the SnipMatch's source code first.

One question: Does SnipMatch and Recommenders' merge job start  yet or not ? In my view, it is not hard if we just merge SnipMatch's source code into Recommenders. Do we have a full plan about how to improve SnipMatch's current features ? Or we just start this part of job from zero.