Re: [recommenders-dev] How to start with Recommender's source code

Hi Cheng!

Yes, please go ahead and merge SnipMatch into recommenders. Sorry for
the delay - I've been stuck organizing a conference (tei-conf.org)
that's starting tomorrow. I think this would be an awesome GSOC
project and would be happy to support any way that I can.

Great to have you on board, happy to answer any questions you have!

Doug