Re: [rdf4j-dev] GSOC 2017- Request a area to Contribute in Eclipse RDF4J

Hi Heshan,

You create a new branch for each issue by checking out master, and
then checking out a new branch.

In this case, you could create the branch using:

git checkout master
git checkout -b issues/#773-rdfjson-null-handler

Then you commit to that branch, making sure to commit with the "-s"
flag so you get the Signed-Off-By line.

Then you push back to your copy of the repository and open a pull
request by going to https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j and your branch
should appear with the buttons Compare and Pull Request beside it.

This process is detailed at:

https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j/blob/master/.github/CONTRIBUTING.md

Thanks,

Peter