[rdf4j-dev] GSOC 2017- Request a area to Contribute in Eclipse RDF4J

Hi All,

I am Heshan Jayasinghe 4th year undergraduate of university of moratuwa,Srilanka.I was a OpenSource Contributor for WSO2 srilanka with GSOC 2016.I have experience in Java/MEAN/android and some RDF projects.I implement some university projects using RDF database and I have 2 years experience(university level) on that area. I like to contribute RDF4J project which is implemented by Eclipse organisation.

I like to contribute on this feature or any other feature if your team can suggest me to do with all details.Can you please tell me what is the first steps i should follow to enter to the project as a contributor.If any one can guide me on this process i really appreciate that.

Thank You!
regards,
Heshan Jayasinghe

Back to the top