[rdf4j-dev] Project management/workflow documentation

I’ve written up a document that outlines the main project management/workflow steps involved in keeping the RDF4J project ticking:

It details how we plan release, how branches are created, what needs to happen for release reviews, etc. etc. Some of this only relevant to a project lead, but a lot is also applicable to any committer.

Let me know what you think, and if I’ve left anything out.

Jeen

Back to the top