[rdf4j-dev] Hudson build time up from 36 minutes to 52

The latest build of the master branch on Hudson took 52 minutes to complete - compared with the previous one, which took only 36 minutes that’s quite a leap. See https://hudson.eclipse.org/rdf4j/job/rdf4j-master-verify/142/maven/ for details.

It looks like there was a significant increase in the execution time for the store compliance tests, I suspect the tests we added for the new reasoner are taking very long to complete. We should try and weed things out a bit to bring the build time down somewhat. I would also like to double check that we didn’t make any modifications in existing code that have brought database / query / parser performance down.

Jeen

Back to the top