Re: [rdf4j-dev] initial contribution finally approved: getting ready for release

Turns out I made a mistake in the process (hey, I'm new at this) and missed that reviews are scheduled on a biweekly basis, every Wednesday. So we will have to do our release a week later at least, on August 10 (assuming we get through the review fine).

This should all go a lot more smoothly next time around, hopefully :)

Jeen