Re: [rdf4j-dev] release review documentation: feedback needed

On 25/07/16 11:52, Peter Ansell wrote:
Hi Jeen,

The support for JSON-LD through JSONLD-Java conforms to the relevant
W3C specifications, both JSON-LD and JSON-LD-API which are both
Recommendations.

https://www.w3.org/TR/json-ld/

https://www.w3.org/TR/json-ld-api/

Could you move it up to the list above it on the following page and
add the links to the recommendations above:

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.rdf4j/releases/2.0/review

Apart from that it all looks good to me.

Thanks Peter, fixed!

I've also asked the technology PMC for some feedback. As soon as we have their approval we can go ahead and submit for review.

Jeen

Back to the top