Re: [rdf4j-dev] release review documentation: feedback needed

Hi Jeen,

The support for JSON-LD through JSONLD-Java conforms to the relevant
W3C specifications, both JSON-LD and JSON-LD-API which are both
Recommendations.

https://www.w3.org/TR/json-ld/

https://www.w3.org/TR/json-ld-api/

Could you move it up to the list above it on the following page and
add the links to the recommendations above:

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.rdf4j/releases/2.0/review

Apart from that it all looks good to me.

Thanks,

Peter