[rap-dev] some Gerrit changes...

Hi RAP developers,

I've created some changes in RAP, some of them are on the 3.0-maintenance branch.

One part of the change is an update of the p2 repository URLs that we are using to define our targets; this p2 URL has been updated from the (temporary, soon to be removed) RC4 URLs to the final and stable release URLs.

The second change is a small adjustment of the product definitions that we are using in the build of the RAP Examples. I've updated them, too, during the process of creating the new deployments of the RAP Examples based on 3.0.

I'd like to merge them both into the 3.0-maintenance branch *before* setting the final "3.0" release tag on this branch. That means there are two commits between "RC4" and "R" but I think this is acceptable because those commits do not change or modify the content of any bundle, but it will help anyone using the tag in the future.

Thanks,
Markus

Back to the top