[rap-dev] remaining steps towards Mars

Hi all,

yesterday I finished with all my preparation tasks for RAP 3.0 (see [1]).

On Wednesday I'll take over

- the activation of the two p2 repositories
- the update of the target definition used by RAP Tools inside the IDE
- the publishing on Maven Central
- the deployment of the RAP Examples on our demo server
- the update of the Eclipse Marketplace listing of RAP Tools

Maybe someone of you can take over the other missing pieces

- website
- announcements (blog posts, mailing list, twitter, news group, ...)

I'll be only partially available over the next days because I'm travelling to ECF.