Re: [rap-dev] new 3.0-maintenance branches + RAP 3.0 RC3 builds

Thanks, Markus!

The build errors indead looked like network problems. I've seen things like:

```
Caused by: org.apache.maven.MavenExecutionException: Could not setup
plugin ClassRealm
Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginResolutionException: Plugin
org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-surefire-plugin:0.21.0 or one of its
dependencies could not be resolved: Could not transfer artifact
org.eclipse.tycho:org.eclipse.tycho.surefire.junit4:jar:0.21.0 from/to
central (https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2): Failed to transfer
file: https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/eclipse/tycho/org.eclipse.tycho.surefire.junit4/0.21.0/org.eclipse.tycho.surefire.junit4-0.21.0.jar.
Return code is: 503 , ReasonPhrase:backend read error.
```

The clustering tests also failed once because of networking issues.

Cheers,
Ralf