Re: [rap-dev] Change in project co-lead

+1
Em 07/03/2013 16:34, "Rüdiger Herrmann" <ruediger.herrmann@xxxxxx> escreveu:
Dear RAP developers,

for a while now I have been involved with other projects and so I would like to nominate [1]Markus Knauer to co-lead the RAP project with Ralf and to lead the RAP Incubator project instead of me.

Beside representing RAP on the RT-PMC, Markus has already taken over many administrative tasks at RAP. In my eyes he would make for a very solid representative for the project.

Please let me know what you think and vote here.

Regards,
Rüdiger

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/Changing_Leadership