Re: [rap-dev] Change in project co-lead

Luis, you and I have discussed this multiple times.

If you want to help the project, then contribute something. Maybe contribute a patch for a bug. Or you can answer some questions in the forums.

You have to earn your way onto a project. No Eclipse project will make you a committer before you actually contribute something.

Wayne