Re: [rap-dev] Change in project co-lead

RĂ¼diger, I'd like to thank you for your long-term commitment to the
project and for always being available with your help and advice!

I'd be very happy if Markus takes over the co-leadership. Sharing the
responsibility has worked out well and Markus seems like the perfect
fit for this role.

In recent years, Markus silently took over a lot of responsibilities
in the project, including the migration to git, restructuring and
maintaining our build infrastructure, resolving long-standing issues,
and representing RAP in the PMC. Markus did a great job in helping to
bring RAP in shape for 2.0 and he has played a key role in this
release.

Regards,
Ralf

Back to the top