[rap-dev] RAP 2.1.0 project plan

Hi all,

yesterday Ralf and I edited the project plan for RAP 2.1.0 which is scheduled together with the Eclipse Kepler release in June. It will be a very short development cycle with only two real milestones followed by the usual release candidates but I am convinced that we have some important items in our themes and priorities list.

  http://projects.eclipse.org/projects/rt.rap/releases/2.1.0

For everyone not familiar with the new project infrastructure at eclipse.org, here is the link to the main entry page:

  http://projects.eclipse.org/projects/rt.rap

Compared to the old system(s) it really helps to collect this kind of information in one place and makes it much easier to keep it up to date.

Thanks,
Markus

Back to the top