Von: rap-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rap-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Ivan Furnadjiev
Gesendet: Samstag, 28. Mai 2011 08:43
An: RAP project development-related communication
Betreff: Re: [rap-dev] Cannot run RAP UI Tests

Hi Frank,
with the current launch configuration (org.eclipse.rap.ui.tests\RAP UI Tests.launch in CVS HAD) I faced two problems:
1. com.imb.icu.base bundles was not selected
2. org.eclipse.core.resources (org.eclipse.core.resources_3.7.100.v20110228) bundle requires execution environment 1.5
With these changes the UI tests start just fine. Result: 2 errors and 3 failures.
Best,
Ivan