[rap-dev] New VM Arguments for RWTAllTestSuite Launch Configuration

Hi everybody,

one of my attempts to improve the RWTAllTestSuites performance lead to two new VM Arguments that control the UICallbackManagerTest. If you encounter Problems with the lower values you can increase them. The build server runs of course with the original values:

-DsleepTime=20 -DtimerExecDelay=20

While this works fine on my local machine I think the whole UICallback stuff should be refactored thoroughly. But maybe we should wait with that till we could use Web Sockets… Anyway if you encounter any problems with the flags let me know :-)

Just to note if you wonder whether to update you launch configuration or not…

Ciao

Frank

Back to the top