[rap-dev] A big thank you to the Eclipse RAP team from CodeFaces

Hi there,

With help from the Eclipse RAP community, we have finished the second release of CodeFaces (http://codefaces.org). CodeFaces is a web-based source control client which can connect to multiple source control systems. For now, it supports GitHub and Subversion.

To represent the CodeFaces team, I would like to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who has answered our questions on the forum. And thanks to the RAP team for making such great framework! We can't walk to this point without RAP and it allows us to achieve success in a short time (two months).  Keep up with the good work! I am pretty sure you guys will hear more success stories from soon :)!

Regards,

Owen
The CodeFaces Team
http://codefaces.org