[rap-dev] DataBindig - performance problems when binding large lists

Hi all,

I am using databinding to bind <multi-selection in viewer> to <a collection property from a bean>.

-ViewersObservables.observeMultiSelection() to track the current selection of the given viewer

-BeansObservables.observeList() to bind a control to a Collection property on a bean.

In order to synchronize those two lists we are calling the method bindList() from the eclipse API (org.eclipse.core.databinding.DataBinding).

This works fine but we have some performance problems when we are dealing with large lists (around 600 elements in the collection from the bean).

Is this a normal behavior?

Thanks in advance,

Dana Stefan

Back to the top