Re: [rap-dev] Contributions Policy

Hello,

What Rüdiger suggests sounds good. I like having the components in folders, but I am unsure as to what the folders should be named. I envision that there will be various providers of the same types of components, so we would need to keep some bundle naming conventions that indicate the category and provider of a component.

For instance we might have several providers of timeline widgets:

 o.e.timeline.simile
and
 o.e.timeline.google
and
 o.e.timeline.dipity

And for visualizations or visual analytics we might have:

 o.e.visualization.google
and
 o.e.visualization.jit

And for maps we might have:

 o.e.map.google
and
 o.e.map.openlayers

And worse:

 o.e.charts.emprise

and

 o.e.charts.flot

Any ideas?

Rüdiger said:
I am asking myself how to structure the incubator code repository. My current thinking is to have a separate folder for each "component" like so:
incubaor
   spreadsheet
     o.e.spreadsheet
     o.e.spreadsheet.tests