R: [rap-dev] Contributions Policy

Hello Austin,

The  JavaScript InfoVis Toolkit  is very cool.   I think it should be very
usefull to represent a object oriented environment like that I'm developing
in the Oberon project ( http://www.imarche.net/oberon ).    It can easily plot
the object instances and their connections.   If you develop a RAP widget I
think I'll apply it to the Oberon administration clients.    Thank you.

Mirko Solazzi
Software and Electronic Engineer