Re: [rap-dev] Contributions Policy

Hello Austin,

thanks for asking. As we haven't had many contributions from "outside" there is no real policy established so far. However, I think it makes sense to discuss contributions on the mailing list first. Once a contribution has made it into CVS, the newsgroup would be a good place to announce its availability. Currently there is a simple page on the project home page, that lists all available components in the incubator/sanbox (former "incubator") [1]. To have it extended, please open bug with an image and the description attached. For further documentation or other content, we thought the wiki would do.
Please let us know if that suits your needs.

Regards
Rüdiger

[1]