[qvto-dev] QVT 1.2 RTF Ballot 1 preview 1

Hi

The first preview of QVT 1.2 RTF Ballot 1 is attached.

Preview 1-Jan to 8-Jan
Voting 8-Jan to 22-Jan

The resolutions in this ballot are mostly the oldest (so mostly QVTc), or most controversial. QVTo-only reviewers may prefer to look at the No-Changes.

All working material may be found at http://svn.omg.org/repos/QVT/trunk/Documents/TaskForces/1.2. Apply to Juergen for a password, and beware of using SVN 1.8 tooling for the 1.4 server (1.7 seems fine).

Most of the resolutions for Ballot 2 and 3 can be found in QVT1.2RTFBallotAll.odt.

I do not feel confident enough to address the following so they will be deferred unless someone comes up with the bulk of a resolution proposal. i.e. discussion and editorial changes.

http://www.omg.org/issues/qvt-rtf.open.html#Issue12370
http://www.omg.org/issues/qvt-rtf.open.html#Issue13082
http://www.omg.org/issues/qvt-rtf.open.html#Issue13103
http://www.omg.org/issues/qvt-rtf.open.html#Issue13168