Replies are in-lined below.

Regards,
 Sergey.

On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 10:32 PM, Ed Willink <ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Sergey

You do not appear to be using API tooling for automated review, or team communication for peer review.

I am using API tooling of course (IDE requires that) but some time ago I turned all API notifications into warnings (I don't remember the exact reason) and forget to restore.  Thank you for pointing on that, I restored all notifications to defaults.

As for peer review I always wait for two weeks after I submit patch before commiting it to repository. So anyone who has spare time can take a look at it. Fortunately you finally took a look at sources and found API violations. Thank you.

When I refreshed my workspace I got 6 @since errors and one major version change needed.

The @since's are easy fixed. The major version needs an IQVTODebuggerShellExtension to host the new API.

Thank you once again. *Extension is an elegant way to extend interfaces but in costs of using 'instanceof'.

-----

I've also fixed a variety of old and new copyrights.

Oh, endless story with copyrights text. I see that is at least third patch on this topic.

-----

These are all available for review in the 'releng' branch that I shall push to master for build as RC1 tomorrow; assuming there are no howls of anguish.

    Regards

        Ed Willink