Re: [qvto-dev] Hudson build limitations

Hi Ed,

Thank you for pointing to this!
It's indeed leads to more stable build process when all 'auto-generated' artifacts are delivered by a proven way.

Regards,
  Sergey

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 9:39 AM, Ed Willink <ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Sergey

In case you weren't aware, the Hudson Buckminster/GIT build has the following limitations compared to the old Athena/CVS build.

None of the OS-specific *.sh scripts are used. These variously generate grammars and documentation and so can be adequately performed by a developer and the resulting files committed to GIT, so I think there is no loss of functionality. You just need to commit products to GIT manually.

There may be other facilities around the edges that I missed. You're welcome to re-instate them.

    Regards

        Ed Willink