[ptp-user] Eclipse PTP on K - monitoring / Workflow

Dear Carsten,

I have a question about LML driver.

But first, some corrections to this this Eclipse Wiki page: https://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/LML_DA_Driver

- It has a file name "llview_da.pl", which should be "LML_da.pl" instead.
- Link to LML description is broken. It should be probably http://llview.fz-juelich.de/LML/OnlineDocumentation/lmldoc.html.
- It says about two input files for the driver, but does not mention the way to provide these input files.

So my question is how to provide workflow configuration file.

When I start monitoring from Eclipse PTP monitoring perspective, LML_da_driver.pl is called without parameters and request is sent to its STDIN in XML format.
I can provide an RMS name in my TSC which gets into the request, so LML_da_driver can read it from STDIN. But looking at the code of LML_da_driver I see no way to make it read workflow from a custom configuration file.

Kind regards,
Peter