[ptp-user] Eclipse PTP on K - monitoring

Hi,

I work on adopting Eclipse PTP to “K” computer and its PJM batch system made by Fujitsu. I have a basic job running and profiling with TAU features working. Now I'm working on monitoring.
I have very basic understanding of workflow and LML. Where can I find specifications and examples of what output files should look like on every step of the workflow? I also need instructions on creating a layout definition file.

There is a link on wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/designs/scalability to LML specification. Unfortunately http://llview.zam.kfa-juelich.de site is not working.

Kind regards,
Peter Bryzgalov

RIKEN AICS