Re: [ptp-user] Remember jobs status after Eclipse restart

The progress bar is an Eclipse job that monitors the status of the submitted job so that you can obtain the output when it is finished. I think it would be possible to keep some state around on the target system to allow Eclipse to be restarted, but this is not implemented currently.

Greg