Re: [ptp-user] Remember jobs status after Eclipse restart

I am mostly concerned about post-processing now.
Now as a post-processing operation I have profiles stored in a DB.
Other post-processing operation could be merging trace files. It is not implemented yet, but may be added in the future.

After I submit a job, there is a progress bar in Eclipse Progress window. So I suppose that Eclipse is in the state of waiting for the job to finish. That's what I meant by "remember". But if I restart Eclipse the progress bar is gone.

Regards,
Peter