[ptp-user] Synchronized project name

When creating a synchronized project, I will often first select the remote directory location using the "Browse..." button.  I then type in the project name and my directory location is reset.  One suggestion is that if the user has already explicitly selected a remote directory, not to overwrite it when typing in the project name.  If this seems appropriate, I would be happy to submit a bugzilla feature request.

I also noticed that on the same dialog, selecting Makefile project/Empty Project can be confusing for some, since the project is not actually empty after the first sync.

Rocky

Back to the top