[ptp-user] parallel run configuration for intel mpi

Hi,

I am trying to configure an interactive parallel run configuration for intel mpi.  The "Generic MPICH2 Interactiveā€¯ should work just fine but it seems to be failing for me.
The error message points to it trying to use mpdboot and not hydra. Can I get some pointers on where to look to change this?

This is the error message I get.

d48bba59-c220-4fdb-b107-aa596d29423a: FAILED
#PTP job_id=51433
mpiexec_hpcbuild02: cannot connect to local mpd (/tmp/mpd2.console_salmr0); possible causes:
  1. no mpd is running on this host
  2. an mpd is running but was started without a "console" (-n option)

Thank you in advanced.
Rene

Back to the top