[ptp-user] Synchronized project over multi-hop SSH, no SSH tunnel

I am attempting to create an Eclipse synchronized project that will sync my local files to a NASA supercomputer that is only accessibly through a secure login node.  There are two levels of authentication - first the login node, then the cluster node, both require a password. Typically, you would set up a SSH tunnel for this sort of thing, although it appears that opening a separate channel for the tunnel is explicitly disallowed by the NASA security policy.

Do I have any options for syncing?  Or do I have to do some kind of manual file transfer when I want to compile on the remote machine?

Rocky

Back to the top