Re: [ptp-user] Synchronized project over multi-hop SSH, no SSH tunnel

They are making life difficult, aren’t they?

Do you have to build and run the applications from the cluster node? Do you have any other machines that are less secure that maybe share a filesystem with the supercomputer? It’s currently possible to sync and run on different machines, so this might be one way to get around the problem.

John do you know if is possible to sync to one machine and build on a different machine? I know we were talking about this at one point.

Greg