Re: [ptp-user] PTP synchronized projects environment management

Christoph,

I suspect the ems is checking if modules is installed and only running the command on the remote machine if it is. If there is no modules on the remote machine, then you shouldn't really be using it this way. Better to add it to your environment or the makefile.

Regards,
Greg