Re: [ptp-user] Parallel debugger crashes Eclipse on program segfault

Joshua,

No, this is definitely not what is supposed to happen. The segfault should just stop the debugger like a breakpoint, so I'm not sure what the problem is you're seeing. There are some debugging options under preferences (Parallel Tools>Debug>SDM) you could try to see if you can get more of an idea what is happening. I'll also try debugging an application segfaulting to see if I can reproduce the problem.

Regards,
Greg